Thursday, December 8, 2011

Real Life~ A Fear So Strong

It took me approximately 16 years to realize this fear or more like, think clearly what I'm really scared of all along.

Of course, like many others, we are afraid of all sorts of things. Many of us share the same fear whether they are common or not.

Today, I have to attend my tuition and it will be the last for this month.

Last week, my friend didn't come but instead, a different friend whom I thought was really my friend (she ended up using me or maybe I thought too much?) sat next to me.

We talked a lot but what we talked about consists of me mainly 'translating' the word for her long essay. She kept on looking at my essay to get an idea on how to write. I'm not trying to be a snob or anything. If the teacher gave me a boring title, I'd definitely be in her shoes - just that I wouldn't want to ask anyone but treat it like an exam instead.

So anyways, it is really different being with the 'another friend' and my new friend whom I seem to be able to talk a lot to.

Well, I suppose I cannot really say she's a new friend anymore since we've known each other for months already. It just amazes me how possible it was for me to find someone whom I can really relate to and not suddenly stop talking another week.

Some people are like that. Ever since I've met her, I didn't get the chance to read a book or write stuff in my "Tuition Journal" anymore. It's not a bad thing but I sure wasn't used to it at the start.

The truth is, I worry that one day, she and I will have nothing to talk about anymore and that she'll think I'm so boring that she'll eventually leave me.

So today, when we didn't really get the chance to talk much, this fear started spreading through me... I worry that she'll finally think of how WEIRD I really am.... Like as if I have 2 different personalities...

Here's my fear: Meeting a great friend whom I will eventually lose.

You can say I am afraid of losing people whom I love(not necessarily romantically!), care about and are close to me. Dx

Anyone else have this fear? =S

Take care and have fun anyways~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment