Monday, September 19, 2011

Real Life ~ Mini iPod Removed

I am sorry for those who actually enjoyed the Mini iPod but I realized that some people lag a lot while reading the blog and also some just cannot go to any sites with YouTube on. Dx

Oh well, if you want to know what's nice to listen to, try T.A.T.U ! I am currently obsessed with them. I like Valshe too. =P

Have been reading books lately. Actually, I have always been reading but always took time finishing a book. =S That is all because I read books that did not quite suit my taste... I read William Shakespeare and... I am sorry to say this but I prefer the anime RomeoXJuliet. The anime made more sense and it made me want the couple to come back alive more than the actual story. Sure, I ALSO want the real Romeo and Juliet to come back alive and stay together while their family get along... xD

I should be practising my violin now but I am taking this chance to remove the Mini iPod.

If you're wondering which songs are good to start with for T.A.T.U, there's always:
1. Loves Me Not
2. All The Things She Said
3. Fly On The Wall
4. All About Us
5. Gomenasai
6. How Soon Is Now?
7. Don't Regret
8. Malchik Gay/Gey
9. 30 Minutes
10. Cosmos (Outer Space)
11. 220 (Russian Version)
12. Sparks (English Version of 220)
13. Running Blind
14. Craving (I Only Want What I Can't Have)
15. Sacrifice
16. Show Me Love
17. Not Gonna Get Us
18. Friend Or Foe
19. Perfect Enemy
20. Snowfalls
21. Clowns (Can You See Me Now)
22. Stars
23. Dangerous and Moving
24. You and I
25. We Shout
26. White Robe

Actually, I am copying this list of songs from my playlist. Lol. I'd want you to start with 'Loves Me Not'. It is one of the popular songs from them.

Here are the popular ones you can easily find: (all already mentioned in previous list)
1. Loves Me Not
2. Show Me Love
3. Clowns (Can You See Me Now)
4. All The Things She Said
5. Show Me Love
6. Sacrifice
7. Friend Or Foe
8. Perfect Enemy
9. All About Us
10. How Soon Is Now?
11. 30 Minutes
12. You and I
13. Gomenasai
14. Malchik Gey/Gay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malchik Gey/ Malchik Gay in Russian means gay guy or gay dude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I absolutely LOVE the song "Loves Me Not" because... it means a lot to me even though I am most certainly NOT a lesbian. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for Valshe, you can check out every song you can find starting with "Symmetric Terget". I have no idea why is it not target but whatever it is, I think the song I like the voices. I still wonder though... Did Valshe herself sing BOTH parts?!

Besides Valshe, I like Yuya Matsushita and Aoyama Thelma.

My favorite songs from Matsushita Yuya:
1. Back To Love
2. Hallucination
AND MANY MORE~! Sadly, they're mainly in Japanese so... I cannot read 'em. Gomenasai...

As for Aoyama Thelma, my favorite song from her is "Without U". "Sweetest Sin" and "Secret Life" is good too. :D

Kana Nishino's "If" is also a great song! Once I start listening to it, I cannot stop at all...

Another song that made me rape the replay button is "Cherish" by Ai Otsuka!

Oh yeah, my all-time favorite bishounen now is Hei (Li Sheng Shun/ Lee Sheng Shun/ BK 201) from Darker Than Black and Ryuusei no Gemini. =)

The Opening song (OP) from Ryuusei no Gemini, which is "Tsukiakari no Michishirube", is a song I cannot stop listening to, just like "Blue Bird" by Ikimono Gakari.

Try listening to David Garrett. He's one heck of an awesome violinist!^^

Alright, I know I missed out mentioning billions of good songs but this is where my break from violin practice should stop for now.

Take care and have fun!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment