Friday, January 28, 2011

Real Life ~ iPod Maintenance

I just added a few rock songs and made the iPod on shuffle. Now you won't keep hearing the same thing every time you visit this blog. Lol. Sorry it took me this long to do that! I was always listening to the same thing every time I have my Windows Media Player on so my ears were numbed. I never thought how many others are not like me. xD Haha. No sweat though, it can be taken as a compliment.

You might be wondering when I'll update my blog but... I'm still quite pissed now. Don't feel like complaining here... =/

Anyways, I am glad I have this portable speaker to play the songs on my own iPod out loud (in real life, lol).

Take care and have fun. Maybe being very sick has made me moody lately. Dx So please do NOT fall sick! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment