Saturday, January 15, 2011

Real Life ~ Could Have Done More

I really could have done more work today but I wasted a bit of time redecorating the RC. Lol.

Today's practice was quite OK. I am glad I showed signs of improving the 3 quick and precise double-stopping. Jeez, it took me long enough to get them right. It's still not good enough but I'm sure one day I will look back and wish I learned that instead of something else much more painful. xD It's like that most of the time. Dx

Funnily enough, I had the patience and effort to record the videos. I just have to wait until that one day of February!^^ One thing though, if possible, I'd like to remake one of the videos before uploading on that day. =/ I was a tad bit too fast for that song to the extent that you viewers may not even hear a note played. Lol. What's gotten into me? Actually, it was just the speed of song that frightened me when I first started learning it. As usual, when that happens, I always panic and end up playing at least 2 times faster. @.@ How pathetic. Lol.

Hmm, I think this can be the first time I really have trouble choosing which of the videos of the same song to upload. In the end, I pick both and just say they're both different versions but same song. xP

To be honest, after the whole of today (it's night time now), I feel tired. I want to sleep... I hope there's enough time to finish the History notes and also the Add Maths workbook. I have BM tuition homework too.

Sorry, readers, gonna go read manga for a while before sleeping. Really tired now.

Take care and have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment