Friday, January 14, 2011

Real Life ~ Busy As Shit...?

Yo, wussup dawgs? @.@ Lol.

Have been busy as hell ever since I started school. Being 16 ain't sweet. So... SWEET 16 MY ARSE! Hah!

As a start of the year, I'm still diligent but will drop dead when too tired. Lol.

This is the end of the 2nd week of school. Am I looking forward to week 3? No, not really but I am glad I am not missing my holidays (yet). ;P

Oh yes, my class is Sub-Science for ICT. The teacher so far is useless... I gotta study on my own for that... I still have doubts about myself being able to do that... I might not survive in this class but you know what? I don't think I can do well even if I went for Accounts or Biology. The only thing unfair was that you can NEVER find ICT reference books out there. I suppose not every school has it...? Whatever~ Sigh.

One thing though, even though we ICT students get to enjoy our air-conditioner when there's ICT lesson, not every computer is working. I could not find all with computer. None is perfect. There was one near perfect that could use Internet when Internet is not blocked. It had speakers (yay!) but... for our Student account to use in the computer, Many accesses are denied. I cannot even copy anything from my thumbdrive. Oh yeah, I do not even know how to turn the speakers on since the button's missing. The whole incident during ICT class with my new friend was so SWEAT that I just get too tired of explaining it in detail. Damn it. Lol.

After finishing the Season 3 of "Tower Of Druaga" on TV, I sacrificed the long-awaited anime "Kuroshitsuji(Black Butler)" just for a longer violin practice. My heart sorta tears whenever I think of how I cannot look forward to anything on TV anymore. After the violin practice, dinner time comes. I have absolutely no time to watch anime unless the anime does not require buffering. That way, I might be able to watch after doing every homework.

To be honest, I am a tad bit too exhausted to actually tell you every lessons I had in detail, like what happened and how are the teachers like.

I have some slight problems with the 3 songs I am suppose to be practising for about 2 or 3 weeks (AGAIN) since my teacher went traveling. After last week's first violin lesson of the year, I was really down. The teacher didn't seem glad at all to see me but mom told me it might be the new management's (new rules) that made him unhappy. Of all things my forgetful teacher could remember, he remembered the mistakes I made during last years concert. He never got the chance to point them all out but I suppose he remembers every mistake I make. Seems like the pianist and I were not in sync. He knows she and I didn't rehearse until before the performance. I told him she played faster. He never objected but neither did he agree with me. I suppose that's safer for him to not be on anyone's sides, am I right?

I am currently copying Physics notes. Earlier, I was copying ICT notes online. I still have Civic Folio to do.

I might add 2 new songs onto the Cyber iPod but maybe they have been added already, just that I didn't realize. xD

Talking about iPods, my iPod gave me a heck of a time trying to fix it. As usual, I sometimes forget to listen to it, most of the time too afraid to listen in case my hearing worsen and also too busy to listen to it. I was quite determined to just let it stay spoiled but I was somehow forced into fixing it. I found the way to reset it and ta-daa~ It got fixed. xD I listened a little bit to it yesterday, I think. My hearing is still as bad and probably getting worse. My awful hearing got on my mom's nerves. Lol. I butcher every word people say. Haha. I am even starting to see words from books wrongly! My sense of smell is like the usual, as bad as my eyesight. ;P

The only thing still working is "touch". After all, my right arm suddenly swell badly because my friend touched me with her dirty hands. Sorry, they were dirty because of blood. =/ I forgotten that you are not supposed to simply touch blood!

Here's a news for you, I do not think I can ever upload a video ever again. I might try tomorrow morning but let's see if I have the strength, enthusiasm and patience to do so. Actually, that video might just be uploaded in advance for an event coming up in February. ;) Take a guess. =P

OK, gotta jet now. I was pretty engrossed in copying notes online that I forgotten I was blogging. Lol, look how nerdy and geeky I am. It suits my look too, unfortunately!

Take care and have fun, peeps~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment