Saturday, June 12, 2010

Real Life ~ Long Time No Blog

Once again, it has been indeed a long time since I've blogged.

I've been well, fine, bad, sad, angry, frustrated, feeling ugly, feeling less confident than ever, feeling stupider than ever, itching like hell than ever and... I forgotten what else. Lolz.

So violin has been up and down. So I guess it did get worse but it's because I've not been for the violin class for 2 times because my violin teacher for the Shanghai expo.

Now he's back and gonna have 2 replacements on 2 Tuesdays which will be during these 2 weeks of holidays and you know what? For the first time in my life, even during the first week of holiday, I STILL DON'T FEEL THE HOLIDAY MOOD! Lol. I went to one of the shopping centres I told my parents about wanting to go to even though I have nothing I want there. I gave them my top 3 list.

The first would definitely be Ikano Power Centre, second would be Time Square or wherever in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and thrid is One Utama.

Went to One Utama yesterday. A couple of new shops opened but I guess I had nothing to do there in the end and the only part depressing part best part of the whole shopping trip was when I walked past this guy performing on piano and envied how good he played and how there were red rope dividers surrounding him and the grand piano (Yamaha brand). I envy him being surrounded that way because there would not be anyone interrupting. Lol. This wish would be selfish but whatever. It would be great if I had those dividers in school when I played in the room. xD Haha.

Even if there were dividers in the room, the people would have still remove and push me aside because I am still another student to them. xD

I have been watching anime and reading manga as usual. But what's more unusual is that I've been into anime. Not manga. xD

I'm feeling sick currently. Maybe ate something wrong or drank something wrong. Oh well. Will be back to anime now. So gotta jet. xD

I only blogged because I was waiting for it to load.

Take care and have fun. Will try to update but no promises~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment