Sunday, June 27, 2010

Real Life ~ Sudden Melancholy?

The day started out OK. I woke up at 9:30AM. I can never ever wake up any time I want ever since that 2 weeks of holidays with strict practice rules. It would be a waste if I could not practice more and also, I might become too tired or too rushed to practice after the homework and all so that's why I have to make violin practice come first. It's so I do not freak out like that Genting trip. =S

I refused to go out for breakfast with mom and dad. It's no surprise. After all, before I took up violin, I used to wake up late and stay at home just to play with the computer. I remember how I mainly used the computer the last time. If it's not the computer, it's reading. Now that I think about it, my life back then was more free but sometimes seem like there's no life. Even though my life now with the violin practice and all, it may be stressful like I have no life too because it would look as if I am forcing myself to do a lot just for the violin, I still do not want to end this journey.

Violin is like the hardest instrument to learn. It has a singing voice. A soprano I guess. xD Along with alto...?(since there is the G string where the middle C is) It may just be a simple plank of wood with strings but it can do semitones that cannot be played on piano. There are cool skills to use while playing violin too. This is why I am fascinated with it. Violin can make your ears sharper. And... the violin bag is cuddly...? Lol. Well, that's what I do whenever I hold the bag up. I just cannot resist hugging it. And when I take the violin out to tune before playing, I sometimes hug it. Haha.

Call me crazy or anything but I am in love and obsessed with the violin. It's better in a way because if I were to be in love with a human, I would have to worry he will cheat on me and everything. I would be heartbroken when something goes wrong and angry when he pissed me off. Or before anything happens, what if the guy never likes me back and this thing became an unrequited love? That's painful too. Now that my hands are on my violin (Autumn), I can take it out and play without people taking it from me. After all, Autumn's mine and should not betray me in any way. I will not wish for another violin either even though people call mine just a beginner violin. I still think Autumn is special because her (yes, I put Autumn's gender as a girl and go ahead and call me a sicko or lesbian) true colour cannot be captured perfectly on camera and can only be captured perfectly with eyes. The sound Autumn makes is beautiful and once you get the hang of playing violins, it's pretty comfortable. xD

Alright, I think I just got sidetracked. Lol. Sorry, people. I can never shut up once I talk about violin. I would start talking about everything I know like violins are goddesses. Haha. Where was I again?

Oh yes. The violin practice. xD Once again I apologize so anyways, I practiced for 1 hour only. I was hungry by the time 11AM came. I ate but it was not much. Whatever I ate was my lunch. xD My breakfast is the usual boring drink. Chocolate flavoured but I've drunk it for years that my taste buds are completely numb to that taste. I always purposely drink less of it in order to not be late for practice. After all, I will not be sure of when I will have to stop the practice when something unexpectedly happens. *rolls eyes* Yikes, I hope my eyeballs do not drop out from the eye rolling. Lol.

I switched on the computer to surf the net for a moment while chatting with my best friend (one of my best friends xD and yes, I feel lucky to have more than 1 best friend). I took a bath at about 1PM. Did homework after the bath. Oh, what dreadful moment. I always hate when homework time comes. Please, give me a break, what I am scared of is when I am given something really tough to do and end up getting scolded and blamed for not knowing even after all the best I've given.

I did my BM essay and corrected yesterday's English mistakes (*gasp* yes, English mistakes! 5 of them! No!) I did History *pukes* after the BM essay. That History really took forever to be done as usual and I felt goddamn sleepy after doing it. I even had a headache. Mom still refused to believe why I feel that way though (as USUAL, once AGAIN).

When I was reading manga after doing the stupid History, surprise, surprise, I got yelled at for making so much mistakes for Maths. Well, it seemed easy for her but not for me. After all, yesterday, because the string snapped and I could not practice in the morning, I freaked slightly when I tried to rush to finish everything until 4PM but the English delayed me. As for Maths, I really was pretty blur and my brain just didn't feel like twisting about just to get stupid questions solved. They were seriously stupid questions. Don't blame me. They really were. Lol. The more I defend myself, the more you people out there of all age are going to think me the usual teenager or student, are you? Fine. I don't give a damn about what you thought.

I was so glad dinner time came when she was shouting herself hoarse for those petty mistakes. I pity dad a bit though. He ate dinner with us in silence but we ate at this really cold place. They sold piano nearby the KFC where I ate at. I wanted to play but I truly have nothing to show off or be proud of. I now only have Autumn to cooperate with to make the best music ever (yeah, yeah, I am still not a professional yet).

Still tempting for me to play though. Just felt like touching those keys. It would somehow soothe me. Even though I almost shed tears about my stupid mistakes in the past in the car, I was determined not to go nuts about piano again. I have Autumn now and Autumn is the key to making my knowledge of music wider. It's only through Autumn that I can learn how to count the notes more perfectly.

You know what? I've not been playing with Olive the tiny keyboard in the so-called music room. It has been long but I know I did play it yesterday since I did not have Autumn to play with. I did not play with Olive because I had no new songs to play with and no songs to compose. When I play on Olive, I notice I become slightly bad at piano but maybe it is because I am too used to having my left fingers on the fingerboard and right hand on the bow. xD It took me awhile to figure out what notes I played before on the violin to play on the piano. Ha ha... So sad...

After listening to Ben Chan playing "Song from Secret Garden", I noticed the sheet music I had was way different from what notes he played. It sounded like the actual but it was a piano sheet music anyways. So now I just downloaded Ben Chen's one. Lol. I saw his hand writing. xD Still can be seen so I just hope I can reach those notes though I think he played D on E string. =S Yikes. I can so far only dare to reach until C on E string. =S Oh well, get the scores first before I regret~

He used flats instead of sharps. =o

Oh yeah, I put the title like this because I was feeling pretty down ever since she started yelling at me about stupid Maths.

OK. Bye. I want to read my manga.

Take care and have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment