Friday, June 25, 2010

Real Life ~ Snappy Surprise

I hope this title is better. I was being hot and cold about doing this post earlier but I guess I am going through with it.

Will not talk much though. (A little bit too early to say that but just a warning...?)

Teacher's day performance today (25th June 2010) Lol, I kept typing 2012 instead of 2010.

I did not really like it but still OK.

A guy played the violin and well, not so well and when I tried playing in public at home today, I freaked out throughout the whole 2 hours of practice. It's a way to make me try to focus and play better instead of having my mind drifted off to somewhere else while playing. The guy did not play well probably because he was nervous.

I do not wish to elaborate on how he played the violin. No, I am not jealous. =P I just wanna cry for him.

I noticed a car that kept circling my neighbourhood during violin practice. Fine... I was not 100% paying attention. xD You got me there. Lol.

I only managed to get a bit of its number plate.

I only did this because 2 house around my area had been broken in to. My tuition teacher said that on Facebook. My mom said she saw 2 policemen on motorbike were around.

Call me paranoid or insecure (because I am too xD) but getting the details down before regretting is better. =P

About the snappy surprise, it turns out you're supposed to wipe the strings of the violin after playing. I noticed my E-string had rusted badly and today's 2 hour practice made my fingers all blackish from the rust. My teacher advised me to wipe every time I'm done with practice.

While I tried doing the 2 hours of practice after dinner, it was both unfortunate and fortunate that the E-string snapped. It made a loud sound which got my attention straight away. After it snapped, I stared at it for a second and then started laughing at it. Just like what I did when the first E-string snapped. Lol. I must be nuts.

It broke at the right time because if it snapped after my lesson and not to forget how I won't be able to have class on the 3rd and 10th of July, it would be horrible. That would mean no practice for a longer time. Since it snapped, I can wake up at 10AM or 10:30AM. I won't be able to practice tomorrow. xD If it did not snap, I would have to wake up at 9:30AM. @.@ Me and my strict rules. This is madness. xD

Anyways, that's about it. Lol. Whole post on violin only... This obsession is getting out of control...?

Bye. Take care and have fun as usual, people! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment