Saturday, July 28, 2012

Real Life ~ Circle

http://www.wpclipart.com/blanks/shapes/color_labels/circle/color_label_circle_purple.png
Caption: That's right, it's a circle. As if you do not know.

One whole big round to find that I am back to almost where I thought things started, I guess...? xD

A deep breath (actually more than one because I have breathing difficulties but oh well *shrugs*).

Move on.

Moving on.

Look forward and march (or walk?).

Don't look anywhere but straight ahead - unless to stop by and help people in trouble.

I am guessing you'll all be thinking Goodness, what is with all these lines of random words? to yourself.


Frankly speaking, it's what I am trying my best to do as tough as it would be. I do not know why but I sure feel much more positive as compared to these few days. Things obviously won't stay like this for long but I am glad to see how things have been getting better despite some more unnecessary (or necessary) drama.

There are quite a few changes as to how I will be trying to live my life from now on. I am looking forward to all of it.

I will be trying again to seek for the help I should have been getting right from the start - or at least years ago.

*shrugs* Hey, look on the bright side. At least I am doing something about my problems.  =)

Sure, I am still human and nothing can change human nature.

Humans are not exactly beautiful creatures inside and outside...

*rolls eyes at the previous line* You don't say. xD

Whatever it is, I will forever be learning about everything every single day.  

Woah, what's with the repetition of ever / every?

I actually put those words in italic. =x

Definitely very random today. *facepalm*

As usual, take care and have fun, everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment