Friday, February 11, 2011

Real Life ~ Tick-Tocking Away

My mom's been sick for quite some time now. It started before CNY but after CNY, she's still like that. Even now. I think it got better though.

You know what? My CNY was just OK. I really did not perform. I still faked that I did perform for my Moral project though. I just hate being like the usual boring student when it comes to projects like these. I even got dad's help to take the pic of me 'playing' the violin. Learned a lesson from last time's 'photo session'! xD Haha. Seems like I should not move and just pretend I am actually playing. As for the December concert's photo, that's still my favorite even if that day's not very clear in my head anymore. I suppose I was just not pleased with my own performance. Way to go, pianist! Damn. I don't want to blame her or anything but I just can't help blaming the way they plan things and that they purposely did things to me so that they screw up my life. For their information, it DOES NOT screw up my life because the percentage of their involvement in my life is less than 10% even if I do go for violin lessons there. I haven't been there for a LONG time! I hope my teacher is nicer and that he starts smiling more. Praises would be nice too because I feel like I'm crap. xD Hopefully he didn't travel too much to the extent he's blur and shit like last year! Dx Those times were horrible coz it's as if he's drunk.

So many things I wanna do, so little time. I really want to spend my whole day playing my violin, reading manga & watching anime. My new friend sure jammed my search engine with mangas. And, the best part for me, comedy and shoujo at the same time! I recommend some for her too though it's not as great as hers. xD Well, there's NOTHING wrong with shoujo, just to let shoujo-haters know. Their drawings are much more precise when it comes to facial expressions. The eyes have meaning in it. One thing I absolutely love about shounen. The fights. BUT (yes, almost every line has a "but"!), not every shounen mangas have good fighting scenes. I mean, some are stiff that I don't feel thrilled reading them. Trust me, even some shoujo mangas can do better fighting scenes (Not couple fighting scenes!Lol.)

So anyways, I've been tired and all. I just finished PART of my moral homework. Haha, it's far from done. Well, not THAT far but I hope you get the meaning anyways. @.@

The moral homework took me at least 1 hour to finish. I feel that I am suppose to keep on doing work. =/ Gonna go psycho here. And... I decided to go read manga instead of doing BM tuition homework. Damn.

Lol, seriously, I couldn't even read manga or watch anime for this whole week!

Alright, this otaku's going now.

Take care and have fun~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment