Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Maple ~ Hacked!

Recently, My Best Friend And I got hacked. My Best Friend plan On Quiting Maple. I Have No idea What To Do. If I Were to Quit Maple, I might Actually Consider rearing Hamsters Again And Just Stay Watching Anime Instead Of Half-heartedly Wanting to Play maple And Half Wanna Watch Naruto.

Well, being Hacked... Sigh. Played So long For Nothing. Gone Crazy And freaked out For The past Few months For Nothing. Oh Well, I Am not At All THAT Sad But it's Just Such A pity! >.<

I had to leave Guild And Delete ALL My Buddy To make Sure Hackers Don't target Them Somehow. This is Only For Their Own Good Even If it Meant I Could Never Contact Them Forvever... I Didnt Have Any Chance To Let ALL My Friends Know yet.. How Pitiful.

Ever Since The 1-Utama Official launch, The Hacking Happens. I Suspect Maple Workers Are The One Hacking. Somebody Or Some people Are maybe Not Happy With Their Own Rank In Their Jobs Or That Something Happened So They Wanna revenge By hacking People. Even Those People Who Are Not Cashy. Those Who Might Not Even Log In Anymore. They Hack ANYONE That They Get Every Detail Of And Then Go For The Revenge. So That people Will Quit Maple Eventually And Stop buying Cash items. As A result, maple Company Would Be bankrupt. End Of Story.

NO WAY Is it A regular hacker With Such A LUCKY Guess. NO WAY. Unless, They Used hack machine, That is. Still, You'll never Know.

No comments:

Post a Comment