Thursday, April 2, 2009

Real Life ~ Bugs, LOL!

2nd April 2009 Thursday

Today, I Actually Have Not That Much idea Of What Happened In Class But I Know It's Both Humiliating/Embarrassing And Funny. Haha.

It Was Near The End Of School When I Turned Back And Saw A Creepy Looking Green Bug On My Friend's Back. She (The Friend) Was Sitting Next To Me. Once I Saw It, I Couldn't Take My Eyes Off That Creature. I Actually Couldn't Move Anymore... xD Hahaha. *Laughs Weakly*

When She Stood Up To Get To Her Seat, That Creepy Thing's Still There. I Daren't Move Or Even Scream. Not To Mention Speak! Then, A Sudden Blur I Just Knew That I Somehow Let Her Know There's A Bug Behind Her On her School Uniform. She Started Freaking Out And I Guess I Freaked Way Worse Than Her. =S

She Then Kept Backing Her Way Towards Me To Get Me To Remove The Bug. I Screeched And Backed Away As Well. I Didn't Back Too Much In Case I Crash Into The Guy Next To Me... I Looked Back Warily To Find That He Was Standing Up And THEN Another Friend Of Mine Came And Tried Catching The Bug. The Whole Class Was A Big Mess. When My Friend Tried Catching The Bug, It Moved Lower Down Which Made Me, The Poor Friend, The 2 Girls Sitting Behind Us Freak Out More. Finally, I Don't Know What Exactly Happen For A Split Second But The Bug Was On The Ground.

I Still Freaked And Wanted To make Sure It Doesn't Get Anywhere Near Me Again So Guess What? I Took My Chair And Killed It. I Squished It. Well, You Know What? It Didn't Convince Me That It'll Die Forever And Never Move Again But Then I Remain Sitting There Trying To Calm Down.

It Didnt Work... After Drinking A Few Gulps Of Water, I Finally Calmed Down A Little But Still Not Over It Yet. I Guess I Freaked More And Cried In The End.. Can't Control The Tears Anymore... Hehe... xS I Cried Harder Knowing That My Friend Scooped The Bug up Using Her Protractor. I Finally Looked Up A Little And Almost got The Shock Of My life When it Was Like Lying Right In Front Of Me.

The Naughtiest boy In My Class Started Telling The Whole Class I Cried. Well, I DON'T CARE. The Boy Removed The Bug And Threw It Away From Me. I Started Laughing To Act I Was laughing Til I Cried. Which is Partly/Mostly True. I DID Laugh Until Tears Came Down Though.. Whatever. Just Laughed. And Cried At The Same Time. Haha. Sob Sob. LOLZ!

So This Is How The Most Embarrassing And Funniest Day Came About. Hope You Enjoy This Post. Make Sure You laugh your Head off! Coz I Did. With A Shiver Down My Spine Too. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment