Monday, March 2, 2009

Maple ~ Magician

Magician Rocks! ^o^

This Is Something Like The Continuation of The First Post I Ever posted "My Maple Life".

This Will Obviously Be All About Magicians.

Recap:
------
1. Addicted To magician.
2. Stopped Using Warrior. T.T Boo Hoo. =.=lll Warrior Stopped At Lvl 43.

My Magician Slowly Day by Day becoming My Main. (Main As In The highest lvl among All Chars)

I Noticed That Magician is Easier To train Than Warrior.

Good things About being A Magician:
--------------------------------------------
1. If I become A Cleric (Wich I Did), I Can heal All The Party members That Are near Me.
2. I Won't Get KSed Easily.
3. I Get Less Damage From Monsters.
4. I Can Attack Monsters From A Distance.
5. Magicians have Better looking outfit. (What?! I'm A girl, What Do you Expect?)

Anyways, I Met A Friend And At The Same Time, That Friend's An Enemy, He once Suggested Doing (MC= Monster Carnival) With me Plus Another Guildmate. I Started My First monster Carnival When I Was lvl 44 (magician).

I Found out That MC Is The best Way To lvl up. I kept On training hard Until I reached Lvl 51. Thought Lvl 50+ Was So Strong Already. Well, guess What? I Died In A (Ludi= Ludibrium) (PQ= Party Quest). Those Monsters Were meant For Assasins To Attack but I Guess I Was New To That pq And Once I jumped Down Right Into The bunch of Block Golems, I DIED! I Was lvl 50 At That Time.

I Am Currently Lvl 61 Desperately Trying To Lvl up. I Was Killed by Bains. Stupid Bains... Murdered me... *Sob*

The Equipments I Am Currently Wearing & Using:
-----------------------------------------------------------
1. Mystic Cane (under The category of Staff) - Bought For 2 Million Mesos
2. Maple Magician Shield - Bought From (FM= Free Market)
3. Dark Requirre(F) - Bought From FM
4. Dark lapiz Sandals - Bought From FM
5. Blue Pennance (Glove) - Bought From FM
6. Dark Infinium Circlet(Hat) - Bought From FM
7. Spiegelmann's Necklace - Bought From FM

I Created Another Magician Not long Ago. I Was About To make A Wizard (ice, Lightning).

Wizard (Ice, Lightning) Have Wider Range of Attack And They Definitely can never Ever get KSed.

To those Who Play Maple, Good Luck in lvling Up!^^ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment